Wednesday, September 23, 2009

38.5 weeks

38 and a half weeks....still no baby girl. Apparently she is super cozy and happy right where she's at but that's okay. This picture is a little blurry but it shows how much she's grown since just last week. Yikes! But hey, still no stretch marks so praise Jesus! The belly butter has been working!
I still feel really good although my poor bladder is getting worked into some serious overtime. I feel like I need to pee at all times and my bathroom trips during the night has now increased from once a night to now 2-3 times. It's great...it's like I'm 80! LOL

Everything is ready and waiting in her room. All we need now is her! I have a doctor appointment today and he told us last time that we can pick a day for her to get here if I haven't had her by the appt. I think we are going to but then I have moments when I think no, we should just be patient and let her pick the day she wants to meet the world. So....we'll see what he says today at the appointment!





No comments:

Post a Comment