Tuesday, September 8, 2009

36 weeks - Showers!

I had two showers this week! This first one was thrown by my office and then the second one was hosted by our church. I am such a lucky girl...we got so many wonderful things. Marla and Cindy let me open these two presents first thing when I arrived to work on Thursday. One was a super cute photo frame from Marla's sweet daughters and the other was a framed song from the movie Waitress. Love them both!!


This is me with my hostess crew from work. Everything was super cute and super pink! I am so blessed to work with such amazing friends. I love you guys and can't wait to share Baby Girl with you!!
This was my cake....matches the nursery!!
I know it's nerdy but I couldn't help but spread everything out and take a picture. This was my loot from the shower at work....
And this was the loot from our shower at church....
And I couldn't resist the urge to put it all up in her closet. Now I feel like I'm really ready for her to get here. The nursery is done....the closet is stocked. Who knew a little girl could need so many things?! Thank you so much to all of our family and friends for helping us out during this special time. You each have helped in making this a super special time for Jared and I. We love you each and it means the world to us that you wanted to share in this event with us. Thank you!!















































Yikes! Baby girl has been growing...I'm at 26 pounds now and I think my stomach looks way bigger in this picture. Her room is finally finished so I didn't have a blank wall to stand against!






































No comments:

Post a Comment