Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 23 - June 3, 2009

This week has been a great one. I'm feeling really good and am not near as tired as I have been. Every night this week Jared and I worked in the yard. We planted shrubs, put out mulch and worked on landscaping around the house. The back porch is our favorite place right now and we grill and eat out there pretty regular. It hasn't been too hot in the evenings and the hummingbirds have been out in full force. I'm soaking it up because I know later this summer when I'm a good 8 or 9 months pregnant, I'll probably die at the thought of having to be outside. So far....this is what the yard looks like! It's a work in progress. Notice the sod around the house and the dirt we have for the rest of the yard!

The best part of this week was Jared and I picked out the baby bedding! I'm so excited. We looked online and we both agreed on the same one in no time. Way easier than I thought it was going to be! I love the colors and Jared likes that it's not too frilly. It was torture waiting on it to arrive in the mail and Jared was at home when they delivered it but he was super sweet and waited for me to get home to open it. We love it and can't wait to decorate the rest of the room to match it!

Oh and the email that I get each week says this week the baby is the size of a mango so Marla has been calling her baby Mango. I have not weighed this week...I'm holding out. But I do know each time I look in the mirror baby mango looks like she's taking up more and more room in there. And she still moves around like crazy. I can feel her kicking all during the day now. But that's alright...I like knowing she's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment