Monday, May 21, 2012

Catch up!

I've been a horrible blogger I know. But I swear it's not because I don't think about it or because I don't want to. It's beacuse I have two precious little angels that keep me busy! I promise to be better because I like to blog and I love to take pictures. So it's a good combo for me! This weekend Gavin and Amarah came over and we busted out the blow up pool. That's right....first big swim of the season. And these three were eating it up. I predict LOTS of swimming will go on this summer.  :-)  I love these three and hope they always stay close. I just hope close doesn't mean they will share a jail cell one day. hehe

Presley tried to blow herself up with the air pump once we had the pool inflated. It kept her busy for a long time. This girl is growing like crazy. She is so crazy and fun. I wouldn't trade her for anything and she truly does light up our life.

And this little handsome guy is my snuggle bunny. I love him and his sweet little spirit. He is starting to get a little more animated but he's till my sweet boy. I can't belive he's 9 months old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment