Thursday, March 8, 2012

Growing Like Weeds!

My children are growing way too fast!
My kids are getting way too big...way too fast! I have been so busy the past few weeks that I snapped this picture the other day and then when I looked at it I teared up. Westin is not looking like an infant anymore! He looks so big here....Presley was playing on my bed and she pulled him onto her tummy and he went crazy. He was laughing and growling at her. And how much does he look like Jared in the picture?! 

And I had to share this pic. I love my daycare workers! They are so good to send me pictures of my babies all the time. This was Presley right as she woke up after nap time. Looks like it was a rough nap! And let me take a moment to brag on my Sweet Pea. I still make her nap and sleep overnight in a pull up. The rest of the time she wears big girl panties and has been for several months. I AM SO PROUD! And....I tried to leave pull ups at daycare the other day and they told me she hasn't napped in them forever. What?! How did I not know that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment