Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo Shoot

So I've kind of been MIA on the blogging....again. But now I am back into a routine so things should be better. I am back to working now and am at Texas A&M in Commerce, TX. I'll do a post later on that! But today.....I wanted to share some pictures. You guessed it. They are of my babies!

Westin is 5 months and 3 weeks old and getting to be so much fun. He is such an easy and happy baby. If I could have another one of him, I would!
Presley is 28 months old and seems so much older. She talks great, has lots of energy and is lots of fun. She was not super intersted in getting her pictures taken but we did manage to get a few good ones. It was WORK getting both of them to cooperate at the same time.
 I love black and white! This one is my favorite of both of them.
And here....I call this her pageant face.
 Presley did start to get tired and kept telling me she was done.
 And of course she kept moving Westin around and placing him where she wanted him.
But hey....they are my babies and I'd love them no matter how they were posing! 
Thank you to my sweet friend Leslie Spencer for taking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment