Friday, January 6, 2012

My Single Friend - Cindy!

I'm giving everyone a break from the usual zillion post of my kids and doing something fun today! I am linking up with Kelly's Korner Blog  (who I LOVE) and sharing one of my single friends on her Show Us Your Life Friday - Singles Link Up. So....here we go! She is going to kill me but I won't go down alone. My other sweet friend Marla might have been a little bit of an encouragement on this one!  

Meet Cindy....


Cindy is in her early 40s and is an amazing person. She is a strong Christian girl who lives just north of the Dallas area. She is fun, sweet, and intelligent. She is a blast to be around and has one of the most generous and giving spirits of anyone I know. She loves her family very much and will do anything to help them or a friend out. 


Cindy likes music, movies, great food, likes to travel, and spending time with family and friends....and just about anything else. Cindy is pretty traditional and definitely needs a gentleman! Like most of us southern girls she wants a man who will make the first move. (She is going to KILL me for that last comment!) 


This is Cindy and one of her best friends (and that's my sweet baby Donna is holding. Had to throw it in.) If you or someone you know might be interested in getting to know a little more about Cindy leave me a comment or send me an email at anna.hicks17@gmail.com and I will get the information to her. I'd leave her email but I haven't told her just yet that I am doing a post about her! 



1 comment: