Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am so insanely tired today.....and it's only Wednesday! My post is going to be short but at least I am blogging again.  Right? Okay so here is a picture my sister sent to my phone today. Most of you have heard me talk about Presley and her Besties at daycare. They play together and often they get in trouble together. These three girls are the more mature talkers in their class so they stick together....and that is why I call them a gang. I don't think they are mean but they for sure rule the roost at daycare. An apparently my sister taught them gang signs today....but none the less....I still think they are cuties!
 And sweet Westin....he is 9 months old and still not crawling. Has no interest in it and would be content just sitting and watching everyone else play all day. At his 9 month check up last week I asked about this (although I keep trying to not compare him to the fact that Presley was WALKING at 10 months). Our pediatrician said he is fine and just more laid back,  but that he does need tummy time to develop some relfex in his feet. So we have been working on tummy time. At home he gets mad rather quickly but his awesome nursery girls at daycare have been working with him this week so that he will tolerate some time face down. I got this picture via text today and they said he was playing pretty good in the floor. Go Westin!
And let me say how thankful I am that my sister gets to be Presley's teacher in the toddler room and that Westin has such sweet girls in the nursery. I never worry about either one of them and I know that they are loved and spoiled rotten. So thankful for such an awesome facility!

No comments:

Post a Comment