Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial Day! It involved lots of time in the inflatable pool! Saturday Sara, Gavin, Amarah and Landon came over and beat the heat with some splashing. I had bought Presley a life jacket for our vacation but she insisted on wearing her "jacket" to splash. Who can argue with this sweet face? At least she's willing to wear it! A pool full of cousins....

P wanted to wear goggles like the big kids. Sara and I laughed so hard....I love this kid!

And then Monday we swam again. This time it was Presley, me and Jared. I'll save you and only post the ones of Sweet P. But yes.....she did convince momma and daddy to sit in the pool and splash. I will say it felt AMAZING. It was hot and we stayed in the pool for quiet a while.
I love how serious she looks about filling up the pool....


Mom keeps saying she looks a lot like I did when I was this age. I secretly kind of like it! She has Jared's personality so I think that makes for a perfect combo!!

There will be lots more swim pictures this summer. Presley wakes up asking to "splash" so it's safe to say it's on her mind a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment