Thursday, May 26, 2011

Swim Fun

The night before last it was storming and we were watching for tornadoes. Last night it was 89 degrees and we let Presley splash in her pool. Gotta love Texas weather! Presley was so excited about putting on her swim suit and playing in the water. She said "momma I splash" a million times!

She was such a busy little girl that I couldn't get a picture of her face. She moves constantly and if she sees me taking her picture then she says "I see Presley" and insists I let her see herself on the camera. This girl is scared of nothing! It took her about 2 seconds to figure out if you get a running start you can make a huge splash in the pool. She giggled the whole time!






I do think we are going to have to get a bigger pool though. After a few cannon balls she had splashed out most of the water!






Ahhh....all that splashing is hard work!




No comments:

Post a Comment