Friday, May 6, 2011

Nothing too exciting going on this week. It's gone very SLOWLY for me. I am so glad it's Friday....I am one tired chic! I had an ultrasound appointment Monday. It was the diagnostic one and everything looks good on baby brother. He's healthy and active! We took Presley with us and she was so good. She sat quiet and just watched the flatscreen on the wall. She could not have been better. We stopped for ice cream on the way home since she had been such a big girl for us! She's miss independent and HAS to eat the ice cream herself. I couldn't get her to look at me because she was too busy shoveling the spoon into her mouth!

Yesterday I went back to the doctor and did my glucose test. Yuck! It wasn't too bad drinking it (taste like orange crush) but it's so sweet that I was light headed and jittery after drinking it. So I'm a little nervous that I might not have great results. I am crossing my fingers tho! My appointment wasn't until 3:30pm so I went ALL day without eating. I know it's okay to eat protein but I was so afraid I'd accidentally eat something I shouldn't and I do not want to have to redo this test! By the time I got home I was TIRED. We have a busy weekend scheduled but hopefully there will be time for a nap!




No comments:

Post a Comment