Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Egg Hunt

Saturday we went to my Dad's house for an Easter Egg hunt. This year Presley was actually big enough to carry a basket and look for eggs. She is getting so independent!

I'm horrible about getting pictures with me in them so I asked Sara to snap one during the hunt. I wish Presley was smiling but I still love it!
She was pretty good at finding eggs. Jared helped her get in the general area of an egg but she was quick to grab them up. And....we had been letting her practice with empty eggs so she didn't know there was candy in these. Ha! It worked out good because she didn't want to stop and open them while she was hunting. She would just pitch them in the bucket and move on.

She somehow sweet talked Daddy into holding her basket while she grabbed eggs!

There were some hidden in trees and Presley spotted them and then insisted Daddy get them for her.

My sister Sara and her daughter Amarah....and she argues that they don't favor!

Amarah, Presley, and Gavin....cousins examining thier loot.



No comments:

Post a Comment