Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bluebonnets


We had been wanting to take Presley for pictures in the bluebonnets this year so as soon as we started spotting patches on the side of the road we loaded up and went to the dam. Every year there are fields of the bright blue flowers and it's a photo hot spot so we were excited about taking our Sweet P to get her pictures there too!

She wasn't in the best mood....it was naptime and it was pretty warm but I love some of the shots we got. Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE my camera? I still have a ton to learn and I'm having a blast doing it. Maybe I'll quit my day job....haha. But then Jared would have to quit his too because he is the best assistant! He can get P to smile no matter what. Hopefully no one saw that my little angel was picking petals off the state flower! Please don't report us!
We wanted some pictures of her laying or sitting down but the flowers were kind of scratchy so P was not interested at all. So we compromised and had Daddy sit with her. These two are my world and I am so blessed to have them in my life!

My Sweet P....

No comments:

Post a Comment