Sunday, June 5, 2011

30 weeks

I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks and this is the first belly picture we've taken! Time has gone by so fast this time. I guess because we have Presley to chase around and keep us busy. Here it is....me at 30 weeks with our sweet baby boy!

I feel great and have the majority of the pregnancy. I was sick some at first but only every few days. And it only lasted a few weeks so that was much more pleasant than when I was pregnant with Presley! We've known this baby was a boy since 14 weeks. Well, not 100% at that time but our doctor really thought boy and it was confirmed at 17 weeks. We are so excited and blessed to be adding a baby brother to our family! I had to stick this picture in because P wanted to be in the picture so bad.
Baby brother is due to arrive August 12th - only 10 weeks from now! We are starting to get anxious and I have to get busy on getting his room ready. Hopefully that process will start soon and I'll have pictures to share of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment