Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Pictures

I love my new camera!!!
I am still not anywhere close to being an expert but I am working on getting there. Well, maybe not an expert but I do want to capture some great pictures of my little cupcake. I love taking pictures! I'm not interested in photography as a profession or anything but I do plan on taking lots of pictures of Presley as she grows up. She changes so much every single day...I don't want to forget any of it! I am not a fan of posed pictures...which is a good thing when you are working with a one year old! I think letting Presley play when I'm shooting her shows so much more personality. And it's way less work on us! Jared and I spent a couple of hours last Saturday just getting out and taking pictures at a couple of spots. These pics are from an old truck that I drive past on the way to work every day. I've wanted to take her picture there for a long time and we finally got around to it. The owner was super sweet and told us to take as many as we wanted!
I love the color of the truck, the pink bow in her hair, those big blue eyes....I know I'm partial, but I think these pictures turned out great. We took a lot more pictures but I still need to finish editing them. My process is this: take a zillion pictures and then go through and delete all the ones you don't like. Jared always makes fun of me because I snap so many, but he sure loves it when I get one he likes.
Like this picture....he says this one is his favorite and I think we are going to have a big one made so we can hang it up at home. I've always wanted to get a canvas made out of a print. And now I finally have a camera that is high enough resolution that we could....first we need to look through the remaining 500 pictures (yes I'm being serious) and decide on which one! I will post the rest of our "Fall Photo Shoot" soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment