Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bridge Pics

I still have so much to learn....but here are a few more pics from the other weekend at Loy Lake Park. I am so glad Jared went along to help me out. He did lots of chasing of our active little girl! She had run ahead of us and Jared had just scooped her up in this picture. Her smile is so playful here. I love this picture of them....they are the center of my world and I am so blessed to have them both.
Presley was not shy at all and was all over the place! This little bridge was neat but turned out even better in the pictures. I think Presley looks tiny in this picture!
We are so lucky to have such a happy little girl. We say it all the time but we truly are thankful to have such a joyful little one. She smiles and laughs constantly. She adds so much to our life!
I am so proud of my little blue eyed sweetheart!
One more post....hopefully tomorrow and I'll finally have all of the pictures posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment