Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend

I attended a conference Friday and Saturday in Dallas. I presented with my co-worker and I think it went really well. It was actually pretty fun! It was our first time to present at a professional conference and it was a good experience. I stopped on the way home at a consignment store and found a few things for Presley. I got a sleeper for $3.00, a pair of Circo pants from Target for $3.50, and a Christmas dress for $9.00. This picture is with my phone so it is does not do the dress justice at all. It's in perfect condition and so dang cute! I showed it to Presley and she tried to pull the bling off the front already but maybe she won't notice them as much when she has the dress on. Anyway....I thought it was a great purchase!
On Sunday Presley woke up super early and was fussy. I'll spare you the story of our long morning but I think she had a tummy ache so we skipped out on church. We played a outside forever yesterday after she got to feeling better and I tried to teach myself how to use my new camera. It's still a work in progress but I did get a few good shots. This is my favorite one...
Presley's hair looks a little darker here than it really is but I still like the feel of this picture. And I LOVE the font I put on there. I use picnik.com to edit my photos and they have lots of great tools! I plan to sharpen up my camera skills just as soon as my Cannon Rebel for dummies book arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment