Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cookie Monster

I am loving this fall weather! It feels so nice and it's perfect for playing outside which is Presley's FAVORITE thing to do! And it gives me a chance to play with my new camera which is my new favorite hobby. I baked some sugar cookies that had pumpkins on them and Presley has the same obsession with them as her Daddy. She could eat as many as he could if I would let her!
She's getting so independent and likes to hold her food herself. It stresses me out a little bit but I'm trying to relax and loosen up a little. I have no idea where she gets such a strong sense of independence from! :-)
My favorite pictures of her are ones like this where I just sit down and let her play and do her own thing around me. Here she got a little nosey and had to come check out the camera close up! And of course she likes to see herself. As soon as I take a picture she comes over and insist I show her the screen and she says "baby...baby".
Love those big blue eyes! I'm sure they will get her lots of things in life. For now they certainly work on me and Daddy and pretty much everyone else she uses them on. Even the guy at Tractor Supply when we bought dog food this evening told me those eyes would be trouble!
I love how this camera lets me capture such vibrant colors and lets me focus on my subject and not everything in the photo. I'm still waiting on my "Dummies" book so I can really learn to use all of the features on this camera. I'm getting a little anxious for it's arrival....
Look at those cute little legs! She's turning into a little girl so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment