Friday, August 21, 2009

Week 34 - August 21, 2009

6 more weeks...although every one keeps telling me I look like she's dropped so maybe sooner! But NOT this weekend because my doctor is in Chicago. I told him he could go but made him swear he won't be taking any more trips until I'm done with him. I didn't invest the past 8 1/2 months to have someone else down there catching my baby girl!

34 weeks down....This has gone by soooo fast and Jared and I are getting super anxious. We already talk about her like she's here and Jared talks to her all the time. Every night she hears our prayers and I love yous before we go to sleep. And she's not waking me up at night anymore. So either I've gotten used to her punches or she's gonna sleep through the night after she's born.....haha! I know, I know but it's wishful thinking.

I've gained 21 lbs now and I'm making up for what I didn't gain in the begining. All of a sudden it's like everything I eat sticks to me. My doctor says she now weighs a little under 5 lbs so hopefully in 6 weeks she will be between 7-8 lbs. My biggest fear is she'll be 10 lbs and I'll feel like I'm giving birth to a toddler! Jared took a picture of me after our appointment on Wed and I keep saying I'm not going to take anymore. But the more I think about the pregnancy nearly being over the more I want to remember it. I hope I don't turn into Octomom....addicted to having babies. Please...if you guys think I start to head down that path...stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment