Saturday, September 3, 2011

4 weeks old

I've been a horrible blogger but it's because I have been busy loving on my new little man! Westin is a snuggler and I love it. I just might be guilty of holding him at all times! He has grown so much these first four weeks. And just like Presley, his dark hair is falling out. I'm guessing he's going to be sandy blonde like her but we will see!

One big difference between him and Presley is he LOVES the swing. She hated it and would scream and throw up every time I tried to put her in it. It's nice to be able to put him in it once in a while and sometimes after nothing has worked to stop his crying....the swing does the trick. Overall he is a good sleeper. Most nights he eats at 10, 2 and then 5. And then he stays up! He's a little fussy between 5 and 7am but I'm sure this too shall pass. Or at least I'm hoping. Now that we are kind of in a routine...I hope to get back to blogging on a more regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment