Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good Momma

Presley is growing so fast! She is still obsessed with her hand-me-down Cabbage Patch doll from her cousin Amarah. She is a mother hen to that little baby! She loves to share her sippy cup with the baby doll too. I hope she is still good about sharing when her sibling gets here! I love this picture of her giving "babydoll" a drink.
And she likes to read Jared's Four Wheel Drive magazine when he leaves it laying around. She points at stuff and says "Daddy...". She has really started to learn what things are Momma's and what are Daddy's. She's observant to say the least!! Notice the cup still proped to her babydoll's mouth while she stepped away to read the magazine. Guess she didn't want babydoll getting thirsty!
She's gonna be a great mommy one day!
We have been loving this weather! Bring on spring....Presley wants to be outside at all times. Seriously the only time this little girl throws fits is when she has to go inside. We usually have to carry her in kicking, screaming and crying! This too shall pass, right? :-)
Jared is the best Daddy ever! Seriously he is so crazy about this little girl that it melts my heart every time I see them together. He takes her to play on the swing set each day.
She looks so big in this picture. We definately are a toddler now. I had to buy her shoes in the toddler section this time! She's also moving from the nursery to the toddler room at daycare. Sniff, sniff...I know she will love it though. She goes outside with them all the time anyway. I just hope it's an easy transition for me....I mean her. :-)

And here is proof that she has a lot of her Daddy in her (although I say it all the time). She is such a daredevil! She always wants to hang from the bars on the swingset. It freaked me out the first time Jared put her up there. But she loved it and amazingly can hold on for quiet a while!

Crazy I know but her daredevil personality is one of the things I love so much about her!


No comments:

Post a Comment