Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Pics

Thank you, thank you to my sweet friend Jennifer for taking our Christmas card pictures! I'm not going to post the actual picture I used because I just mailed all of my cards. I'll post it in a few days. Also a big thank you to Aunt Lisa who got Presley this pretty Christmas dress. She looks so grown up in it!
Two more days and I'm off for Christmas...I have plans to bake plenty of goodies and to do lots of snuggling with Presley. I'm getting into the Christmas spirit. It's been so busy lately that it's just now hitting me how close Christmas really is!
Presley is going to be so much fun this year! I already had to put up the presents from under the tree because she unwrapped two presents last weekend! Yeah...she's already got it figured out.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I am not looking foward to Reed finding and unwrapping presents next year! lol! Miss P is darling in these! Jenn did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete