Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feeling Better

I think Presley is finally on the mend! She actually played a little last night. This picture cracks me up! She always sits in her doll stroller and for some reason holds this push toy. Looks like it's more work to play with it this way but whatever makes her happy!
She has been obsessed with her dog (which she calls her baby). She pushes it around in the stroller all the time! I don't know how the wheels haven't fallen off.
And sometimes she carries it around.
And my favorite part of her loving on a baby....her kisses! I think it's the sweetest thing when she loves on her baby and gives it kisses.
I love having a little girl! I hope she's as sweet to her sibling as she has been her babies! I can't wait to see her with her new brother or sister in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment